Industry leaders in advanced audiology and hearing aid technology, Oticon, is pleased to unveil the new Oticon Geno hearing aid.
A highly competitive range of solutions for the basic hearing aid category, Geno features innovative components to enable users in this price segment to enjoy the proven hearing technologies that Oticon are renowned for.
Based on Oticon’s advanced quad-core signal processing chip, delivering an impressive 8kHz of bandwidth and 15 frequency channels, Oticon Geno delivers great sound quality. Users can enjoy a more natural sounding and comfortable hearing experience, thanks to the considered features of Oticon’s hearing technology.
Features in Geno include:
• Free Focus, offering four directionality modes to enable users to choose where to focus their hearing, which helps to improve speech understanding.
• Geno feedback shield which radically reduces incidents of bothersome feedback for the wearer.
• Seven personalisation steps within three predefined hearing profiles, which can be fine-tuned quickly and simply via the well-known Genie fitting software to a user’s preferred way of hearing.
• Four optional pre-configured special purpose programmes which provide added support in difficult listening solutions; whether a user needs to improve their listening focus for conversations in large groups or requires comfort to help overcome high levels of ambient noise and stressful situations.
• Connectivity with the ConnectLine™ all-in-one high-quality streamer. Transform Geno into a personal wireless headset for a variety of situations including phone conversations, video chatting, music and more.
• ConnectLine™ is remote controllable via the free ConnectLine™ App which is optimised for both iOS and Android smartphones.
“With the launch of Oticon Geno, we now offer new products, featuring exceptional technologies, in every price segment,” says Bo Littau, Portfolio Director. “We are really pleased to be able to offer a range of hearing solutions to the basic category that makes quality sound both easy and accessible, and to offer its users with features which improve their comfort and add convenience to their life.”
Powerful and stylish
The Oticon Geno hearing aid family has an assortment of styles to appeal to user preferences. A variety of colours in each style match the natural tones of skin and hair adding discretion to the list of attractive and user-conscious selling points that the Geno hearing aid offers.
For more information on Oticon, the pioneers of BrainHearing™, visit: www.oticon.global
500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss. The majority are over the age of 50 while eight percent are under the age of 18. It is Oticon's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing. Through passion, dedication and professional expertise, Oticon develops and manufactures hearing aids for both adults and children. Oticon supports every kind of hearing loss from mild to severe and we pride ourselves on developing some of the most innovative hearing aids in the market. Headquartered out of Denmark, we are a global company and part of William Demant Holding Group with more than 12,000 employees and revenues of over DKK 12 billion. www.oticon.global